Quantified Data From Textual News
Inferess News Analytics turns news feeds into event-driven analytics feeds, rich of sentiment labels and identifiers for a broad range of types of events.
To match your requirements, our feeds are delivered to you via push or pull.
Newswires are taken from leading providers and distill the articles and data into insightful market-moving indicators.
You integrate the machine-readable data feeds into your algorithmic and data driven applications. This injects a stream of high value analytics into your world view to support a broad range of benefits.
Indicators are quantitative and qualitative measures that capture the essential meaning of textual data. Sentiment, relevance, context, novelty, are some of the key aspects of financial news conveyed by our indicators, delivered in a form which is ready for automatic processing to bring invaluable insight for a variety of applications.
- Story level sentiment - provides a positive/negative/neutral scores
- Company level sentiment - provides aggregated sentiment values for a given company
- Story Relevance - assesses relevance of an news article to a company.
- Novelty - determines uniqueness or freshness of a story.
- Entities - tickers and security identifiers
- Timestamp - with millisecond granularity to suit backtesting of trading algorithms.
Subjects and Events
Inferess event taxonomy is a proprietary taxonomy that is periodically reviewed and updated to reflect changes in the subject-matter content. Useful event codes are added and redundant codes are removed. Examples of the top level events are:
- Alpha Generating
- Analyst Estimates
- Financial Results
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Awards & Recognition
- Product & Services
- Management changes
- Public Relations
- High Risk Events
- Legal Disputes
- Natural Disasters
- Community Disasters
- Insider Trading
- Political Conflicts
- Macro Events
- Regional Economical Report
- Debt & Loans
- Community Disaster
- Strategic Reviews
- Political Events
- Treasury Bills
- Currency & Forex
We are constantly listening to all channels; whether news comes from newswires or bubbles up the web, you will have facts and data that simply cannot be ignored.
- Stock market news, commentary and analysis
- Disclosure and corporate actions
- Coverage of 14,000 companies in North and South America, Europe, Asia, the BRICs and other emerging markets
- Industry and sector news
- Blogs and opinions
- Economic statistics and trends
- Global Energy and Commodities
- Historical analytics archive dating back to 2012
Inferess's technology delivers machine-readable news faster than ever so you can make trading decisions more quickly.
- Low latency feed of machine readable data
- Intraday access through secure FTP
- On demand API access